Offman Devorah Garden

Offman Devorah Garden is a Public Park and Playground, located in the heart of Tel Aviv. The lot where the park is located, was purchased by the Tel Aviv municipality back in the 1930's. There used to be a basketball court well known by the name: 'Amiram's Court'.  During the 1970's a public shelter was built and a garden was planted. The playground was built in 1986, a contribution by Izhak Offman and since then it was named: Offman Devorah Garden. The Tel Aviv Municipality recently initiated a total makeover of the Park and playground. MOSO® Bamboo X-treme®  was used as leading material.

Design
Raz Matalon Landscape Architect
Fotografie
Lior Teitler
Location
Tel Aviv, Israel