Bamboo is the sustainable building material of the 21st century. A material with unique ecological and technical qualities and countless application possibilities. It grows like a grass and has, after processing, the appearance and properties of hardwood. At MOSO International BV we have a lot to tell and we grow fast! Are you the new colleague who will help us with the implementation of (digital) communication reaching out to various target groups around the world? We are looking for an enthusiastic and independent
online marketing manager
32 - 40 hours
MOSO International B.V. is the European market leader in the development and sales of innovative and sustainable bamboo products, such as parquet, panels, decking and veneer. With offices in the Netherlands, Spain, the United States, Italy, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates and China, we sell our broad product range all around the world. We work with distributors, wholesalers, retailers, installers and architects. You can find MOSO products in a variety of impressive reference projects.
About the marketing department:
The marketing team takes care of all communication (print, website, email, social, trade fairs, etc.) and supports other departments to bring the right message to each target group. Supporting and executing are the roles you can fulfil within our department, with emphasis on writing texts and executing digital marketing activities.
The new MOSO employee will:
- develop and improve digital communication independently and with enthusiasm;
- write creative and correct texts (at least in English and Dutch) that suit the various target groups and different channels (website/SEO, newsletter, social, external, etc);
- combine the texts with images or videos and create this content where necessary;
- manage the website(s) in a CMS system (Drupal) in 8 different languages;
- help placing MOSO bamboo products even better on the map as a sustainable alternative and generating leads for sales departments.
We are looking for someone with:
- flexibility, involvement and creativity as key characteristics;
- affinity with architecture, design and sustainable building;
- experience with writing commercial and sometimes technical texts;
- fluent English and Dutch language, additionally German would be an advantage;
- a critical perspective on your own work and the motivation to achieve the best result;
- proven experience with website management, executions and monitoring of social media and email marketing;
- knowledge of CMS systems (preferably Drupal), Adobe Photoshop, MS Office and e-mail newsletter software;
- a completed communication, marketing or similar education (University or Vocational Education with work experience).
We offer you:
- challenges in the field of online marketing in various markets around the world;
- an informal, pleasant working atmosphere in a beautiful new office in Zwaag, just above Hoorn;
- a competitive salary and secondary employment conditions;
- possibility to work part-time, hours in consultation;
- a versatile function that you can define in consultation with the Marketing Manager.
Send your motivation and resume to marketing [at] moso.eu ( )before 4. January 2018. For more information, please contact José de Ruijter-Luken on +31 229 265732 or marketing [at] moso.eu.